Makeup Dupes

2 BEST VIRAL MAKEUP DUPES


So like everyone likes really expensive makeup from the viral or top brands in the mrket. But sometimes the products are so everpriced you cannot affort it or not willing to buy it. So again I haven't tried any products so I can't put my personal opinion but I have made my research and read articles about the products that are included down bellow so they do not harm your skin and are the best quality you would ever wish for.


What the fake! Extreme Plumping Lip Gloss



Sooo, you guys this is a dupe for the fenty heat lip glos, that I have tried in my time abroad, but it is just to pricey. And having another option for the FENTY HEAT LIPGLOSS that is legit, is sometjing that I thought nobody could achieve, but here we are. I have to say the packagung is a bitttt cheap but is only 5 $ so I'll accept that, look in the inside not the outside.


Mabeline instant Erasor



Okay so thios is a dupe for the charlotte tilbory wand. The most popular is this one and it is like 9$ at target which is sooo goog. And you can see all the girkls on tik tok use this wand. And if you don't trust me trust them!!! It is such a good quality and I love it sooo much 10 out of 10. And you should buy is and run to target to get it. And I have to say also it is a drugstore item.

Comments

  1. wow I allready by this corrector is amasing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its the best, but you really need to find ur shade, cause its a bit difficult

      Delete
  2. I like a lot this dupes thanks for this amazing reccomendation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment