Skin care

3 BEST SKIN CARE VIRAL PRODUCTS

So you guys, is there like any skin gorus here??? Because this portion of the blog is going to be specially for it. Bassically, I haven't tried any of the following products so there is not going to be a personal opinion since there is non (sorry for that), but something that I have done is that, I have read all of the trusting reviews to ensure that the products are legit, so lets starttt.




Glow Recipe Watermelon Product



Basic Info

So this is magical droplets. In sephora they sells this by 35 $, although is a pricy item there is millions of products form this brand. This product as I said is literal magical, buyers love it soo much since it makes your skin dewy and B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. I love it so much, and also I have to say, THE PACKAGING, its rosie pink with silver glitter (and I think is made out od glass) and it gourgeous!!!!


The Ordinary Skin Peeling Solution




DON'T WALK RUN TO PURCHASE THIS (speccially if you have acne scars), this product may make you look like real creepy, as if you were picked out from a horror story, but the product is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Thousand of reviews tell you and imagen the price. You may be thinkin like a good 50$, well not this case, it only 10 bucks!!! Go and purchase it now!!!


Gua Sha



This product is really cheap, you can get it for like 1 $ in Shein, and still be like really good quality!! This product is used to tighten your skin with no need of surgery, its like a almost free face lift, although you really need to watch tutorials on how to do it and kind of "massage"your skin with this product almost everyday, so that consistent work is useful. And I promise IT WORKS!!!

Comments

  1. could you tell me some more basic skin care items?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could try a serum from the ordinary or just a basic moustorizer from the body shop

      Delete
  2. the gua shua seems so cool :D tysm for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr!! and also looks a bit scary at first but then it gives u such a snached jaw!!!

      Delete
  3. I'm going to buy all of them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment