Beauty


3 OF MY FAVORITE VIRAL MAKEUP PRODUCTS





Hi queens! SO you know me today I am reviewing viral must haves, of our favorite topic MAKEUP! This is for you guys so you get the best products out there, and specially not waste your money, this list is going to include; concelears, blush, mascara and much more. So with that being set, lets begin.


Rare Beauty Liquid Blush



Basic Info

Selena Gomez is the founder of one of the best celebrity brands out there, and she has specially blessed us all with the Rare Beauty Liquid Blush. There are in total 12 different shades of this product for many different skin colors, From pink to orange, you can find your best shape in your nearest sephora! The most popular shape is happy (which is shown above), which leaves your cheeks with a barbie pink look. 

Personal Opinion

So guys, I went to sephora the other day (about a week ago), because I wanted to try it for myself, because I was planning on reviewing it for you guys, and when I tell you, it is BOMB, I loved it, I was going to buy the most popular shade (happy) but there weren't any in stock, so I bought the shade encourage. I was a bit sceptical about it, since it looks purple, and I didn't think it was my shade. But I tell you, I am a really light skin person, but, instead of yellow my skin looks more like pink, its really weird. But if there is someone out there like me, you should buy it, since it blends perfectly to your skin, its very pigmented and it looks really natural. Althought it is 27 euros or 20 dollars, basically not cheap, it is worth EVERY PENNY!!!


Maybelline New York Sky High



Basic Info

So queens, this is an AFFORTABLE drug store ittem that actually works! this is the maybelline New York Sky High, which is....... drumrool please.........3............2............1......... Waterproof!!! So everyone has that 50 dollar mascara that it is so called "waterproof" but you have smudges of it all pover your face and under eyes, so what I thought, instead of including a normal mascara, which there are great ones out there are it is really simple to look for, I decided to include a waterproof one, since we are already in May and could be very useful for the summer.


Personal Opinion

Soooo, when I tell you I have tryed hundreds if not thousands of waterproof mascaras and they have not fufielled there one and only job, and on top of that they didn't make my lasshes lash or last, simply UNBELIAVABLE. Sadly, I do not own a this mascara, but I have tried it, since last year when I was abroad one of my friends had one, long story short, she leant it to me, and it was MIRACULOUS. SO 10 out oof 10 would totatly recomend. And since it is a drug store item it only costs, seven freaking dollars in amazon, soooo I don't need to say a word you already know what do do.


e.l.f. Halo Glow Liquid Filter



Basic Info

I really do not have a lot to say about this, this is a absolute dupe to the Charlottle Tilbury flawless filter, it is really trendy and the best thing affortable, it will last you a long way and you will love it as I do, the thing is you need to find the right shade, or maybe it is just me that has a rough time looking for my ideal shade, it is always darker. But everyone thinks the way I do, 10 out of 10 would obviously recomend.


Personal Opinion

I just have a thing to say, I am inlove with this product, it gives the same things as the flawless filter and it is like 35 dollars less. YOU ABSOLUTLY NEED IT. Your welcome <3 I really do not have an elaborated opinion about it because I only use it in special ocassions and not for my daily. But for the people that are aiming for a natural and glowy look this is for you, it is also a drugstore popular item that should not be hard to find.

Comments

Post a Comment